I was going through my site analytics today, and thought I’d check out what writing articles have been the most popular. After seeing a few surprises (#1 in the list below is more popular than even my home page), I thought I’d share the 10 most popular writing articles here on the Hot Pepper Blog.
- Difference between sitting and seating
- How to chop your word count like a lumberjack
- 8 hilarious examples of why punctuation matters
- 7 words that keep confusing the Internet
- Difference between whatever and whichever
- “I were he” or “I were him”
- 30 words you’re probably getting wrong
- Difference between gage and gauge
- Why I advocate for the use of Ms.
- 5 ways to properly use a semicolon
Is there a grammar, punctuation, spelling, or writing topic you’d like to see me cover in a future article? Let me know in the comments below.
Like this post? Sign up for monthlyupdates!
Did you like this post? Sign up to receive monthly writing and social media tips.