Here are the 20 most popular links I shared this week that people liked the most.
- How Twitter and Facebook helped shut down Lower Manhattan for Eric Garner
- Here’s How GM Uses Social Data to Improve Cars
- 14 Witty Jokes for the Grammar Nerd in Your Life
- Thinking that Facebook is Wasting Your Time? You Can Change that!
- Experiencing Blogging Block? Then You Need These 6 Tips and Tools
- 14 Recent Changes Social Media Marketers Need to Know
- The Evolution of #SocialMedia Since 2004 [Infographic]
- Capitalize dad and mum/mom
- Google to revamp its products with 12-and-younger focus
- Why You Should Keep Blogging (Even When it Feels Like No One is Reading)
- Difference between than and then
- Be good at social media without even trying
- 51 Of The Most Beautiful Sentences In Literature
- 5 ways to rock social media without making it feel like a chore
- The History of Hashtags [Infographic]
- A Beginner’s Guide to Social Media Branding
- 10 Ways to Market Your New Blog
- How to Boost Your Content Reach With Social Media
- 3 super easy tricks anyone can use to increase Twitter engagement
- Bite-size or bite-sized
Which one is your favourite?
Like this post? Sign up for monthlyupdates!
Did you like this post? Sign up to receive monthly writing tips. Learn how to write better.