If you’ve followed this blog for a significant amount of time, you’ll know that I’m big on organic growth. In fact, it’s what I specialize in.
Some people don’t agree with me. They want quick, explosive growth, and they think they can get it through ads. That can be effective if all you’re interested in is follower growth, but if you want engaged followers, you’ll be disappointed.
Organic growth takes work. Hard work. A lot of it. Plus it takes time. But anything worth having is worth working for.
I’ve been managing social media accounts for 9 years, and today, I manage corporate accounts with a combined following of over 70,000 followers. With that experience, I’ve seen organic growth work.
In fact, here are 5 examples of the success I’ve seen focusing from using organic growth:
- In 16 months, I raised this client’s Facebook reach 357%
- How I increased my client’s Twitter followers 9,300% in 3 years
- I doubled my client’s Google+ followers by ignoring my own advice
- 3 things I did to increase my client’s Facebook reach 6200%
- How I quadrupled my client’s Google+ traffic in just 1 year
Like this post? Sign up for monthlyupdates!
Did you like this post? Sign up to receive monthly writing tips. Learn how to write better.