Here are the 20 most popular (listed from most popular to least) social media and writing articles I shared this week, based on the number of likes, comments, and reshares they received.
- 15 Images That Show Why Letter-Spacing Is Important
- SEO Tips for Social Media Managers
- How to Launch a Brand on Social Media in 5 Simple Steps
- Comma Rules for Business Emails
- 25 Awesome Social Media Tools
- 7 Ways to Stand Out With LinkedIn Visual Content
- Harnessing the Power of Images in Social Media
- 20 Fascinating Things You Didn’t Know About Your Facebook News Feed
- This is weird. Difference between sitting and seating
- 6 Lessons From A Year Without Facebook
- 4 Quick-and-Easy Ways to Connect With Influencers on Social Media
- 5 Ways to Grow Your Instagram Following
- Don’t use capitalization for emphasis; use this instead.
- The Deeper Meaning of Emojis: What You Need to Know on How #SocialMedia is Changing Communication
- The Anatomy of a Perfect Blog Post [Infographic]
- 5 Writing Tips for Starting a Blog
- Ultimate Cheat Sheet of Image Sizes on Major Social Media Networks
- Should of vs. Should’ve
- Why you’re probably using . . . wrong
- The key to success on Twitter: don’t talk about just you
Like this post? Sign up for weekly updates!
Did you like this post? Sign up to receive weekly writing and social media tips. Learn how to write better and how to succeed on social media.