Here are the 20 most popular (listed from most popular to least) social media and writing articles I shared this week, based on the number of likes, comments, and reshares they received.
- Does That Emoji Mean What You Think it Means? New Research Looks at Emoji Misinterpretation
- 4 Ways to Save Time With Social Media Marketing Tools
- Facebook’s Changed The 20% Ad Image Text Overlay Rule
- Facebook’s Plan to Stop People From Livestreaming Sex? You.
- Follow These 7 Steps to a Great Social Media Marketing Strategy
- Facebook’s Live Video Push Continues With Video Tab on Mobile, Live Reactions and Filters
- The importance of typography
- Why Your Blog Needs a Tagline (and How to Create the Perfect One)
- The Art of Persuasion: How to Craft Words That Sell
- 18 Tips to Create Your Perfect #LinkedIn Profile (Infographic)
- Why you must give up using “very” and “really”
- How to fix faulty parallelism
- Canadian Style Tip #6: Reference to words as such
- How to properly wish someone a happy birthday
- Why you should increase your followers: Make up for inactive ones
- How to upload a Twitter profile picture
- Why you should increase your followers: More potential clients
- 4 key steps to quickly increase Pinterest engagement (video)
- What a Burrito Taught Me About Customer Service on Social Media
- The New Customer Journey: Understanding and Engaging With Your Social-Savvy
Like this post? Sign up for monthlyupdates!
Did you like this post? Sign up to receive monthly writing and socail media tips.