Here are the 20 most popular (listed from most popular to least) social media and writing articles I shared this week, based on the number of likes, comments, and reshares they received.
- 5 tricky areas of subject – verb agreement
- 24 of the Most Basic Grammar Rules
- Pieces Of Handwriting So Perfect They’re Borderline Erotic
- 10 blatant grammar gaffes committed by Shakespeare
- How to claim your Facebook URL in 5 easy steps
- 10 Great Email Marketing Tools To Grow Your Business
- Wait … is that a rule? 10 everyday grammar mistakes you might be making
- Dictionaries don’t decide what words mean
- Solving the 10 Most Common Social Media Marketing Challenges
- The Most Common Mistake People Make on LinkedIn (and How to Fix it)
- Stump the Social Media Guy: Tip 18, grocery store
- The 5 writing errors I edit most often
- 7 examples of sexist language to avoid in your writing
- How to Use “Alike” and “Same” Correctly
- Canadian Style Tip #14: Compound nouns and nouns in compounds
- 4 tips for properly using “not only … but also”
- Why you should increase your followers: keep your community fresh
- Should of vs. Should’ve
- The Bulk Of Twitter Referral Traffic May Be Hidden
- 4 grammar habits that destroy brevity
Like this post? Sign up for monthlyupdates!
Did you like this post? Sign up to receive monthly writing and socail media tips.