Here are the 20 most popular (listed from most popular to least) social media and writing articles I shared this week, based on the number of likes, comments, and reshares they received.
- A Visual Guide to the Science of Twitter Success [Infographic]
- Twitter moves away from 140 characters, ditches confusing and…
- 8 Ways To Have More Success With LinkedIn Publisher
- 17 Photos That Prove English Is Totally Unfair
- How to Locate the Best Times to Post on Facebook to Improve Reach and Response
- Are You Paying Enough Attention to Customers on Social Media?
- Don’t block your Facebook friend; turn off notifications instead
- Are you using “myself” incorrectly?
- The 7 points of email etiquette
- Disappearing messages could be coming to Messenger for iOS
- There are only 3 times you should capitalize a word
- Canadian Style Tip #14: Compound nouns and nouns in compounds
- 11 Mind-Blowing Copywriting Hacks To Improve Your Website
- The 7-Step Formula for Writing Copy That Sells
- Why you should increase your followers: more retweets
- 3 things I did to increase my client’s Facebook reach 6200%
- When sharing on social media, follow the 20 – 80 rule
- Dictionaries don’t decide what words mean
- Twitter begins to relax its 140-character limit, users rejoice… and complain
Like this post? Sign up for monthlyupdates!
Did you like this post? Sign up to receive monthly writing and social media tips.