Here are the 20 most popular (listed from most popular to least) social media and writing articles I shared this week, based on the number of likes, comments, and reshares they received.
- Affect vs. Effect
- The Surprising Truth About What To Post on LinkedIn
- Instagram officially announces its new business tools
- 15 Surefire Ways to Boost Social Media Marketing in Under an Hour
- 10 Lessons from Brands Who Are Winning on Snapchat
- Instagram will finally give businesses an official presence on its platform
- I bought 10,000 Twitter followers. Here’s why you shouldn’t.
- It’s official: Most of us now get our news from social media
- 3 Reasons Why No One Is Sharing Your Content
- Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn — Social Media Cheat Sheet For Brands
- 3 Ways to Get Influencers To Share Your Content
- Difference between proceeding and preceding
- Twitter to Stop Counting Photos and Links in 140-Character Limit
- 9 Questions to Ask Before Creating Another Social Media Account
- How Twitter Can Improve On Its Strengths
- 17 Things You Should Never Do in a Press Release
- 10 Surprising Social Media Facts You Never Knew
- Canadian Style Tip #11: Hyphenation for points of the compass
- Parentheses, Brackets, and Braces
- How Blogging can Help You Find Your True Purpose in Life
Like this post? Sign up for monthlyupdates!
Did you like this post? Sign up to receive monthly writing and social media tips.