Here are the 20 most popular (listed from most popular to least) social media and writing articles I shared this week, based on the number of likes, comments, and reshares they received.
- 4 critical components for dealing with negative social media
- The problem with alot
- Always vs all ways
- Why I advocate for the use of Ms
- 4 reasons why you shouldn’t have a joint #Facebook account
- How to Express Your Passion Online Through Blogging
- The key to success on Twitter: join the conversation
- OK vs. Okay
- 30 common mistakes with words
- I doubled my client’s Google+ followers by ignoring my own advice
- Everyday vs. Every day
- Difference between much and many
- Difference between biding time and buying time
- Stump the Social Media Guy: Tip 5, farmer
- Canadian Style Tip #25: Initial numbers
- 5 Up-and-Coming Social Media Tools You Should Know About
- 48 Instagram Stats That’ll Help You Improve Your Posting Strategy
- Hemingway’s 4 quick tips for better writing
- Why you should drop “currently” from your writing
- What Pinterest learned in two years working on its search engine
Like this post? Sign up for monthlyupdates!
Did you like this post? Sign up to receive monthly writing and social media tips.