Here are the 20 most popular (listed from most popular to least) social media and writing articles I shared this week, based on the number of likes, comments, and reshares they received.
- How to Write Compelling Copy: 7 Tips for Writing Content That Converts
- Facebook is changing the News Feed again, and publishers should be worried
- 15 Images That Show Why Letter-Spacing Is Important
- 12 Tips for Writing Clickable Search Ad Copy
- How to boost traffic with these 3 must-have tools
- Developing a Hardcore Social Media Content Strategy In 5 Steps
- 15 Hidden Snapchat Hacks & Features You’ll Wish You Knew About Sooner
- 5 New Features Across Twitter, Facebook & Instagram You Need to Know About
- Twitter adds stickers for photos and lets you search them like hashtags
- Everyday vs. every day
- What drives you to try new things?
- Difference between seen and saw
- 10 ways to get more Twitter followers for free
- Canadian Style Tip #33: Block format quotations
- Canadian Style Tip #35: Fractions
- The difference between clause and phrase
- How to properly apologize on social media
- How To Grow Your Instagram Followers with User Generated Content
- Facebook users using Reactions in diverse ways
- 8 times when you should use a comma
Like this post? Sign up for monthlyupdates!
Did you like this post? Sign up to receive monthly writing and social media tips.