Here are the 20 most popular (listed from most popular to least) social media and writing articles I shared this week, based on the number of likes, comments, and reshares they received.
- 4 Ways to Use Facebook and Twitter Analytics to Improve Your Marketing
- Want more traffic to old blog posts? Link to them.
- Should You Use a Comma After “But”?
- 6 Strategies For Using Periscope in Your Social Media Marketing
- How To Handle Different Types Of Comments On Social Media
- Is the singular “they” grammatically correct?
- Twitter now lets anyone request a verified account
- The Art of Scannable Content: How to Write for Today’s Online Readers
- You better be using this Twitter feature if you follow many people
- The 5 writing errors I edit most often
- How to Write With Clarity: 9 Tips for Simplifying Your Message
- 7 examples of sexist language to avoid in your writing
- 4 Ways to Humanize Your Social Media Updates
- 6 Fundamental Tools For Social Media Success
- 3 Ways to Get Influencers To Share Your Content
- Farther or Further?
- 11 Simple Ways to Get More Followers on Instagram
- My 10 most popular grammar posts
- How to Make Great Instagram Videos Without Breaking the Bank
- 26 WordPress Plugins for Social Media Marketers
Like this post? Sign up for monthlyupdates!
Did you like this post? Sign up to receive monthly writing and socail media tips.