Here are the 20 most popular (listed from most popular to least) social media and writing articles I shared this week, based on the number of likes, comments, and reshares they received.
- Social media is called social for a reason
- 29 Pictures That Prove The True Power Of The English Language
- The Future of Social Media is Mobile – Are You Ready?
- 5 Secret Truths of Social Media Marketing You Must Know
- 8 writing lessons from Michelle Obama’s DNC speech
- 10 Things Your LinkedIn Profile Should Reveal in 10 Seconds
- Difference between everyday and every day
- 20 reasons your business should scrap its personal profile and switch to a Facebook page
- 20 Examples of Powerful LinkedIn Company Pages
- Starting sentences with conjunctions: another myth busted
- Why it’s important to keep engaging on social media
- Facebook rolls out new ad-free Pages for brands
- How to use Instagram Stories
- 5 examples of wordiness fails (and how they should’ve looked)
- How to find the link for a specific Facebook post (VIDEO)
- 11 Pinterest Myths Debunked [Infographic]
- 5 Startups That Are Killing It With Social Media Marketing
- 5 Important Social Media Customer Service Tips
- Why I advocate for the use of Ms.
- How to Connect With Local Customers via Social Media
Like this post? Sign up for monthlyupdates!
Did you like this post? Sign up to receive monthly writing and socail media tips.