Here are the 20 most popular (listed from most popular to least) social media and writing articles I shared this week, based on the number of likes, comments, and reshares they received.
- 5 Types of Fallacies You Don’t Realize You’re Using in Your Writing
- 9 Secrets to Beautiful Content for Your Social Media Strategy
- Why text speak has no place in public conversations
- Facebook’s redesigned business Pages roll out to all
- I bought 10,000 Twitter followers. Here’s why you shouldn’t.
- Don’t block your Facebook friend; turn off notifications instead
- How to Create Instagram Stories
- 10 blatant grammar gaffes committed by Shakespeare
- 3 Ways Freelancing Will Make You a Better Social Media Manager
- 6 Simple Social Media Tips to Help Boost Your Brand Today
- 4 Ways to Use Instagram Stories for Business
- Laying vs. Lying
- 8 funny examples of why punctuation matters
- 5 Smart Reasons to Create Content Outside Your Niche
- Instagram Stories: How it Works and What’s Coming Next
- 4 lessons I learned during my first year working for myself
- Social media is called social for a reason
- How to Write Better Headlines
- How to Stand out as a Blogger
- 12 of the Best Facebook Post Ideas for Facebook Lead Generation
Like this post? Sign up for monthlyupdates!
Did you like this post? Sign up to receive monthly writing and social media tips.