Here are the 20 most popular (listed from most popular to least) social media and writing articles I shared this week, based on the number of likes, comments, and reshares they received.
- How to Connect With Local Customers via Social Media
- 3 Ways to Get Influencers To Share Your Content
- 10 Social Media Posts That Deserve a Place in Your Content Calendar
- Is Irregardless a Word?
- Should the Semicolon be Retired?
- The game is up: Shakespeare’s language not as original as dictionaries think
- How to Prioritize Your Social Media To-Do List
- 7 Tips for Taking the Stress Out of a Social Media Crisis
- Instagram will soon suggest Stories from people you don’t follow
- Affective vs. Effective: What’s the Difference?
- Your Facebook friends can actually cheer you up
- 5 Social Media Rules of Thumb
- Why you should increase your followers: More potential clients
- Difference between affect and effect
- How to find which companies like your Facebook page
- 11 Simple Tricks To Enhance Your Social Media Images
- Why you must stop using auto DMs on Twitter
- Social media is called social for a reason
- How to type and use the em dash
- Difference between “between” and “among”
- Bold, italics, underline: when to use them (or not)
- 3 super easy tricks anyone can use to increase Twitter engagement
- Bad Versus Badly
- Canadian Style Tip #35: Fractions
Like this post? Sign up for monthlyupdates!
Did you like this post? Sign up to receive monthly writing and socail media tips.