Here are the 20 most popular (listed from most popular to least) social media and writing articles I shared this week, based on the number of likes, comments, and reshares they received.
- 5 powerful ways social media has forever altered the way we do business
- 28 Underused English Words You Really Need To Start Using
- 5 Hidden Content Marketing Benefits You Didn’t Know About
- Twitter’s new customer service tools enable brands to offer support
- New Twitter App Streams N.F.L. Games and Other Sports
- A run-on sentence is not a very long sentence
- Twitter’s new relaxed character cap doesn’t apply to promoted tweets
- The Biggest 5-Minute Difference You Can Make in Your LinkedIn Relationships
- Facebook, Twitter, and 30 other orgs join to stop the spread of fake news
- Less and fewer. A simple tip to get it right every time.
- How to switch between multiple Instagram accounts
- 5 things your business must do to succeed on Twitter
- When to Use — and Not Use — an Em-Dash
- Why Automation Could Be Killing Your Social Media Marketing Efforts
- Why it’s Bridget Jones’s (not Jones’) baby
- 5 Tips To Make Your Content Worth Sharing
- 5 Social Media Marketing Secrets That Every Marketer Should Know
- 4 Tips to Get Your Business Started on Social Media
- 5 things I hate about working for myself
- 7 Social Media Tools You Can’t Live Without
Like this post? Sign up for monthlyupdates!
Did you like this post? Sign up to receive monthly writing and socail media tips.