Here are the links I shared this week that people liked the most.
- Why using a spellchecker isn’t good enough
- 5 Tips for Making Sure Social Media Helps You Get a Job
- 10 Latest & Greatest Social Media Strategies to Boost Results & Save Time
- 3 Ways to Carve Content From Writer’s Block
- When to Use Female Nouns
- 16 Tools Every Social Media Manager Should Be Using Right Now
- How to add contact information to your Google+ page in 4 easy steps
- 20 Social Media Marketing Tips From the Pros
- 10 New Social Media Strategies to Experiment With Today
- We Tested the Best Advice to Get More Clicks on Facebook. Here’s What Worked
- SocialMedia Marketing: Build Your Business on Google+
- What Small Businesses Need to Know About Social Media Marketing
- 33 Ways to Get the Most From Twitter
- How to Craft Perfect Posts for Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter
- How To Set Goals For Your Content Marketing
- Every perfect Twitter profile should have these 4 things
- How to find the link for a specific Facebook post (VIDEO)
- 7 Key Social Media Mistakes to Avoid
- What to post on Facebook to get likes
- Canadian Style Tip #25: Initial numbers
Which one is your favourite?
Like this post? Sign up for weekly updates!
Did you like this post? Sign up to receive weekly writing and social media tips. Learn how to write better and how to succeed on social media.