Here are the links I shared this week that people liked the most.
- Why using a spellchecker isn’t good enough
- 5 Tips for Making Sure Social Media Helps You Get a Job
- 10 Latest & Greatest Social Media Strategies to Boost Results & Save Time
- 3 Ways to Carve Content From Writer’s Block
- When to Use Female Nouns
- 16 Tools Every Social Media Manager Should Be Using Right Now
- How to add contact information to your Google+ page in 4 easy steps
- 20 Social Media Marketing Tips From the Pros
- 10 New Social Media Strategies to Experiment With Today
- We Tested the Best Advice to Get More Clicks on Facebook. Here’s What Worked
- SocialMedia Marketing: Build Your Business on Google+
- What Small Businesses Need to Know About Social Media Marketing
- 33 Ways to Get the Most From Twitter
- How to Craft Perfect Posts for Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter
- How To Set Goals For Your Content Marketing
- Every perfect Twitter profile should have these 4 things
- How to find the link for a specific Facebook post (VIDEO)
- 7 Key Social Media Mistakes to Avoid
- What to post on Facebook to get likes
- Canadian Style Tip #25: Initial numbers
Which one is your favourite?
Like this post? Sign up for monthlyupdates!
Did you like this post? Sign up to receive monthly writing and social media tips.